Restore & Reuse Results

I failed to mention before the benefits of checking out your local reuse stores. For instance Savers, Salvation Army, Goodwill, the Arc, and countless other locations offer previously unwanted or disused items to consumers that could have gone to a landfill adding to our pollution issues as a nation. These places are at the top of my list when I think about taking on a project, including but no limited to Halloween outfits and Christmas Parties. I feel good about repurposing andecstatic about jazzing up our space with such intricate pieces. I just have the twin mirror to finish and then their getting hung. This was the best $13.98 I've spent in a long time. The stain, sandpaper, and hanging kit were more than the heavy mirrors but essential to the restore. I'll have more pics posted soon. Make sure you come back to check those out and an update on our winter sown project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)