It's farmers market time!

Is it cold? Why yes indeed its as cool as an icebox cucumber. However, the Minneapolis famers market is still in full affect. I have just tried fresh ramps for the first time and I am so glad I didn't miss their short season I am totally a believer, Hooked like a spring crappie I am!! Tonight there will be stirfry with ramps and a curried cauliflower soup with a nice multigrain bread with an herbed cheese. All items found at the mrket for less than $20. Eb was even kind enough to buy two tomatoe plants to replace the ones we lost early in the seed starting process. They are strong healthy pineapple, and virginia sweet varieties. Oh, less I forget we also have shitake mushrooms.... Nom nom nom!
So get out there and enjoy your local market you never know what you'll find.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)