The last Jarrhdale Pumpkin

Here lies the last pumpkin from the 2009 growing season. It is still sweet and was full of luscious creamy orange flesh waiting to be turned into bread and/or pie tomorrow. This makes me want to get full on into the 2010 growing season which is just now starting to heat up. Now that I think about it I have not started any Jarrhadale from seed yet. I better hop to that tomorrow as well!

I and the rest of Minnesota am already enjoying almost 80 degree weather to the fullest. However, tomorrow when it does make it to 80 degrees I don't know what I'll do with myself. Oh yeah, I remember I'll be mulching and planting peppers (oh, and starting a new batch of pumpkins *wink*). YAY SPRING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)