Better Late Than Never!

Spring sprung after winter went out like a lion... Fighting and roaring all the way. I have so many updates for you all I don't know where to begin. Back tracking a little I am several steps closer to having my technology up to date so that I can do this blog. An integral piece to my work in the past has been my cell phone a what I thought was a decent camera, and a pretty reliable PC. The camera started to develop issues first, taking a while to come on then after a battery change refusing to come on at all. The PC developed so many problems it had to be re-imaged and every program restored which required way too much time. 

This spring was not just hard on my technology it was also hard on my body. I was able to teach a couple classes and then able to get a bit of my own winter sowing done; but not hardly enough. There are still blank spots in my garden today but I'll get to that later. I can't remember if I posted about my bum knee or not, but a December knee injury kept me from getting around like I needed to this spring. There was a bout with another medical issue besides Dermatomyositis which pretty much kept me from thinking of food or growing food [not for too long though]. 

To make a long story shorter and getting to the pictures I have  for you, I'll say this last thing on my hiatus... It has been quite a year already but I am blessed and highly favored! I know this because I'm still here to blog another day. Despite the loss of my camera I have managed to get some decent photos to share with you, a new laptop, and some awesome gardening stories to share with you.

Tina

P.S. Please enjoy getting updated on my busy Spring and Viewing how my summer is unfolding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Updated 2023 Chickens In City Class Schedule

Eat your backyard