I didn't crack open a can of sauce.

This morning I woke up with Thanksgiving on my mind. Yes we are a few months out but the fall like chill the last couple of days had me craving turkey and ALL of the fixins. My sister sent me a simple, "don't do it!" message that inspired me to rethink a massive trip to the grocery store to search for cranberries and cubed bread. Now several hours later I've settled on Sauteed Chicken with onions and peppers over a bed of Quinoa with Steamed brocolli [fresh from the garden]. Today my family has been save from organizing chopping and cleaning for such a big meal. Next week you may be seeing the spread before the Big Spread. Happy Harvesting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)