Bring on the Lillies!

Today's update is one I discuss with family and friends who garden; while we huddle up under blankets in our respective homes sharing memories of summers past over the phone while sipping hot cocoa in the long winter months. Today's inspection of the garden is just the conversation starter I needed!Seeing the first baby tomatoes forming on the plants (pictures later today), and the first asiatic lilly blooms. It does not get much better than this, and it's not even officially summer. This particular group of flowers were hiding behind the roses I deadheaded with my little assistant. The couldn't really be admired there so I clipped them and brought them in to enjoy. I'll get back out later and give you more updates, but for now Happy Planting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)