Thank you daughter for my kymchee rice!

So I went to the gym yesterday for a last of 2011 workout. I'm sure I lost some calories, but I also picked up a nasty bug. I've had fever chills and shakes since 8:00 pm yesterday and all I could think about having was kymchee rice. Thanks to my loving daughter my first meal of the new year today is her flavorful healthy and Delicious rice. The best part is I didn't have to attempt to make it myself. Somehow my rice overcooks and is too sticky but she gets the grains perfect and I relish the tart then saltiness of the fermented turnips and radish. It is just so good I have to get off of this blog here to indulge. Happy New Year World!! May there be plenty sowing of seeds and goodness this year. PEACE UP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)