Our small 4th holiday dinner

Smetimes bigger is not better. I am so gladthat we decided to have a small intimate dinner for four than the spread we put on for almost 30 on Saturday. The holidays can be so hectic and planning ahead a little keeps the chaos and fatigue to a minimum. Tonight we are feasting on deer bratts, devilled eggs, and a garlic parm mash. The side salad is not in the pic because I was too tired to make it. However, we do have fresh strawberries, peaches,and plums for dessert. Oh as a side note the sausage was locally sourced from my moms farm land in the south. It had been in the freezer for a while because I have an issue eating meat at times. Especially cute doe eyed meat..... With hat ad my tummy is rumbling and it's time to chow down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)