1st beans of the year

Scarlet and green beens are getting started. Already it's a better crop than last year. I'm hoping to have enough to can this year. If it's not too late I will be starting another successive row to carry us into the fall. There are afew more blank areas in the garden and it's only July. I want to add more herbs and sweet peppers since only the thai chilis are fruiting. The tomatoes are off and running with new fruit popping up daily. I see fried green tomatoes on the menu this week for sure. Any ideas on what I should try for mid season sowing in zone 4? Send me a message or just reply to this post. I really appreciate advice and moral support. Thanksin advance,
Tina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Updated 2023 Chickens In City Class Schedule

Eat your backyard