Yes this is another strawberry update!

I must say I have been a busy bee today. Must be the promise of a touch of warm air tomorrow lifting my spirits. Or it's the borage tea **wink wink**. Either way I had to make something nummy from these delicious berries so the canning equipmen made an appearance and I went to town cleaning,making short work of the stems, and then cooking up some delicous preserves. There was only enough for 3 nine ounce jars but I am so glad for the chance to make such a sweet treat from our garden. J has returned from the gym and has already asked to open a hot steaming jar. Tomorrow can't come soon enough for him. I guess he'll have to settle for an icecream sandwich.... Poor little one, what a sacrifice. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Updated 2023 Chickens In City Class Schedule