Restore & Re-Use Project

While waiting for the snow to thaw I started getting the spring itch. On a quest to find some classy retro pots to plant in I stumbled across two beautiful antique mirrors. What happened next is pretty standard DIY design mayhem. I travelled to Ace hardware where my first order of business was to figure out what was needed to hang these behemoths. After that (actually it was a couple weeks later)my daughter and I were well into the sanding and realized we need power tools because our arms are shot from other daily chores and work. Therefore we hustled straight to my in-laws for all the other essential tools for restoration ie... a sander, and badda-bing badda-bang we have (not so)instant beauty. Please enjoy the pics. One mirror down one to go wish us luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)