Brussels Sprouts

Multimedia Message The wait is over. Finally I can harvest these miniature cabbages for stirfry and pickling. How lucky am I to have children who actually like their vegetables? Very and I know it!! Because of their need for green, I was compelled to make it easier on our budget, and use their desire as a teachable moment. It's like teaching aman to fish instead of givin him a fish. Yes they complain like normal children do, but I don't give up and there is always something new to find crawling or volunteering itself that we didn't expect. For these reasons the kids (ours and the neighbors) havestaid captivated in the garden with not too much fuss. 

Happy Harvesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)