SWEET POLENTA CAKE WITH BERRY COMPOTE

This breakfast was inspired by something I watched on food network last week. Theirs was a savory dinner version which I can't wait to try soon with some grilled pork chops or chicken and a nice gravy or sauce. Earlier I stated that "So far so good the 8 year old likes it". This is true for the hubby, and I have to admit this is going to pretty much be a staple breakfast or dessert in our home. For dessert I would add a nice dollop of creme fraiche or whipped cream and some fresh berries drizzled with honey. Since this was breakfast I fried a couple eggs "sunny side up" and voila I'm done until lunch. Click Here for the recipe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)