Sweet Chicken it is...

I don't know how I haven't posted about Pham's Deli before today. Pham's is located in the Midtown Global Market or where we Minneapolis'ans call "The old Sears Building". When ever the little man in the family says sweet chicken we get our sesame chicken fix on at Pham's in Midtown. Pham's seems to stay busy Especially when it's lunch time... So we prefer going as soon as they open because it can get packed pretty quickly. No matter what you will get delicious hot food for unbelievably reasonable prices. Don't let me forget to mention my Pham's weakness, Bubble Tea. If you are in search of amazing bubble tea in a variety of flavors [green tea, red bean, mango, banana, chai tea, papaya, honey dew, taro, strawberry, almond, coffee, I'm sure there is more] be sure to stop here. I've always been a tapioca freak and at Pham's you have the choice of pearls or no pearls. I always get the pearls because that's just who I am! So with all that said I am going to race home to have sweet chicken and check on my seedlings. Happy Planting and local eating Peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Updated 2023 Chickens In City Class Schedule

Eat your backyard