Easy Lunch Boxes - The Best LunchBoxes

Today I have lunch on my mind. Not for me, but for the 3 other bipeds who get to escape my home 5 days a week. **smile**
So todays dilemma is successfully getting a bun, hot dog and chili into a container without the fuss or mess. Well, I was surfing Jamie Oliver's website and came across this site for not just Easy Lunch Boxes, but - The Best LunchBoxes. Sometimes I am a skeptic due to my fascination with late night infomercials; but I watched the informational video about their mission to create a "greener" lunch box for families and was hooked. A little chuckle resulted from watching this determined mom pitch her product while demonstrating lunch preparation for for 3 or 4 kids. It's fast economical, and by golly it is greener. So I will be ordering their set of four with a bag today, no sense waiting til the fall to find a great lunch solution.

Comments

  1. How tickled I am to see your post all about my Easylunchbox System! (I have google alerts so I can know why my ears are burning..) Thanks so much for your purchase and your enthusiasm! - Determined Mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment Kelly.
    It is refreshing to see someone so attuned to their business. *smile* I too have that same saying about when your ears start burning. LOL
    The lunchbox system arrived on time and was received with lots of "that one is mine!", and "look at this one". Even though they haven't had an official trial yet, these are sure to be a welcome addition to our morning chaos to come.
    (Quantina)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)