Buggsy


Hey y'all I'm Ebony (Bugzy for short...lol), and I'm excited to say that this is my first post and there will be a lot more coming. While franksgreengirl (mom for short) will be keeping you up to date with the garden, I will be adding the seasonal recipes our family makes with the produce we harvest from our garden. The recipes that I post will be easy and delicious. We will both be adding information on the different ways to preserve your fruits and vegetables for the winter season. Mom likes to make jams, jellies, pickles and preserves so expect to learn a lot about those. I hope that these recipes will get you excited about growing your own garden and using your own produce.

In addition to all of this I will be covering the different mini projects that happen around our house both in the kitchen and out when mom is still toiling away in the garden. I hope that you find this information helpful and make your time in the house and/or garden just a little more enjoyable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Garden Day with Fresh Food on 4th

Eat your backyard

Mini Green House (1)